DecorArts - "Water Lilies" Claude Monet Giclee Fine Art Print in Embossed Gold Frame. Framed Size: 36x22"
Free Shipping Included! DecorArts - ''Water Lilies'' Claude Monet Giclee Fine Art Print in Embossed Gold Frame. Framed Size: 36x22'' by DECORARTS at Million Fishes. MPN: P02211F853016. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Claude Monet is considered the Founder of French Impressionism. His ambition to document the French countryside led him to paint the same scenes many
Claude Monet is considered the Founder of French Impressionism. His ambition to document the French countryside led him to paint the same scenes many times in order to capture the changing light throughout the day and the passing of seasons. From 1883, Monet lived in Giverny, where he began a vast landscaping project on his property, which would include the subject of his most well known works -- the lily ponds.
Brand Quality: production from one of the world's leading wall decor manufacturers
Made in USA: real handcrafted canvas prints produced and hand-stretched in California
We believe that your office/home decor influences your lifestyle. Allow DecorArts to be your agent of inspiration and we will work hard to deliver beautiful art for your walls.
About Giclee Prints
Pronounced 'Zhee-Clay', the word comes from 'gicleur' which is the French technical term for an inkjet nozzle.
Giclee printing is a type of inkjet printing - but not all inkjet prints can be considered a giclee. In order for a print to be considered a true giclee, it must meet at least two basic criteria:
1. The paper or substrate used to actually print the final piece must be of archival quality. Typically it will say it is acid free and consists of a 100% cotton base.
2.True Giclees are printed using pigment-based inks rather than the dye-based inks found in lower cost inkjets. Pigment-based inks have a longer life span that can last anywhere from 100 to 200 years without significant fading.
The quality of the giclee print rivals traditional silver-halide and gelatin printing processes and is commonly found in museums, art galleries, and photographic galleries.
Features & Highlights
- Claude Monet created over 250 oil paintings featuring his water lilies. Near the end of the series, when this piece was done, Monet became increasingly focused on capturing how water reflects light and the world above it.
- Giclee Print Technology: Using archival-quality inks onto premium canvases, giclee printing guarantees incredible detail, phenomenal quality, and vibrant colors for up to 100 years. Solvent-free Ink: odorless and can be used by someone with allergies and in kids' rooms
- A sleek, modern black frame with silver lining, sure to go with any decor. Image Size 30"x16"; Framed size 36"x32"; High quality frames made of recycled materials. We size our prints according to the most popular US frame sizes.
- Semi-Gloss Acrylic Coating applied to enhance appearance and protect the print from dirt and dust, extending the lifetime of the print and keeping it from fading.
- Brand Quality: production from one of the world's leading wall decor manufacturers, DecorArts a registered Trademark. Made in the USA.
|Manufacturer:||Decor Arts International Corp|
|Publisher:||Decor Arts International Corp|
|Studio:||Decor Arts International Corp|
|Package Weight:||6.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||22 x 1.62 x 1.62 inches|